Patrimoine
Villages Pittoresques
Villages Pittoresques
VILLAGE DE CASTÉRA-LECTOUROIS

Castéra-Lectourois is also called “Little Lectoure” in 1834, by the sub-prefect of Condom. They both have a similar construction structure, with a central street separating two blocks, walls following the shape of the limestone ledge, and the remains of two castles (one on each extremity).


  • Contact
  • +33 (0)5 62 68 73 38
    mairiedecasteralectourois@gmail.com


    Site web...
     

    M'y rendre...



get_footer(); ?>